MotionTribe is hiring a Community Manager
The community is growing and with it our team. We are looking for a Community & Social Media Manager for a part time or full time job in Brussels (near Tour & Taxi in the biggest start up accelerator in Belgium, at KBC Start it). Working at MotionTribe means joining a highly motivated team of 4 that has its roots in the video production industry. It also means investing in a fast-growing startup in Belgium and Europe and greatly expanding your connections in the sector! If you are ready to grow with us, eager to learn and passionate, we would love to have you on the team.
What we do
Our platform brings creators together around a shared passion for photo and video. We help creatives to get an easy access to a broad range of gear at an affordable price. Today we are the largest rental marketplace and community for gear rentals in Belgium. After closing our seed round financing, we opened a platform in London to start our expansion in Europe.
You will be expected at the minimum to do the following things
- Develop the MotionTribe brand, thanks to your super personality ;-)
- Answer customer questions and track orders through multiple channels: chat, phone and email.
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization.
- Treat the needs and demands of members as if you were in their shoes.
- Write and post the weekly newsletter for all MotionTribe communities.
- Feed social channels and moderate comments while following the editorial line of MotionTribe.
- Participate in the organization of MotionTribe events.
- Proactively contact clients throught various channels to show them how MotionTribe can be the solution to their video production needs.
Depending on your experience and/or willingness to learn, you would also do the following
- Assist with the conception of our social media strategy and creation of marketing campaigns.
- Interpret and implement the strategy in Belgium and in Europe, propose adaptations and tests.
- Communicate and coordinate client service, production and strategy/planning teams ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
- Defining clients rewarding program and use the budget at your disposal to satisfy your clients.
- You have a lot of empathy and easy contact in addition to a positive attitude
- You have an interest in the field of video production (you can enter conversations about video production with clients and partners)
- You are pro-active and love to solve problems
- You already have experience with tools such as "facebook pages", Twitter, Mailchimp or you quickly learn web tools
- You understand popular social networks (the users and the functionality)
- Knowledge of tools such as Intercom and Mailchimp is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- You can use Excel and Word without issues
- Your level of English is good or excellent
- Ideally, you speak perfectly Dutch and/or French
For more information or to apply, please contact us